ICT & IT Security department will perform systems & network maintenance on Friday, May 29th and May 30th during this time, the AUS campus will not have access to the Internet and AUS Hosted services as per schedule below.
- AUS Hosted Application & Web services [ 29th May 2020 Friday 12:01am to 9:00am]
- Banner INB (http://inb.aus.edu)
- Banner SSB (https://banner.aus.edu)
- Banner Mobile (Ellucian GO)
- Interruption to Cloud Authentication Services (Email, iLearn, Library, Digital measures.etc) & Passwords workstation ( https://passwords.aus.edu )
- Banner Document Management System (BDMS)
- Pharos Printing
- Internet Services [ 30th May 2020 - Saturday 6:00am to 9:00am]
- Friday, May 29th, 2020 from 12:01 am to 9:00 am - AUS Hosted Services
- Saturday, May 30th, 2020 from 6:00 am to 9:00 am - Internet
- Systems and Network Maintenance
Notes and Contacts
For emergency, you might need the following directory:
If you have any questions about this or any other message - contact the AUS Service Desk ([email protected] or x2121) or call your local technical support for verification and guidance.
To review a full calendar of Service change please click on this link: https://itfaq.aus.edu/calendar
REMEMBER - The IT Department will never ask for your password via email or over the phone.