Planned Outage – Internet and AUS Hosted Services / August 7th, 03:00 AM to 12:00 noon
ICT & IT Security department will perform network maintenance as part of continuous improvements on Friday, August 7th between 03:00 AM and 12:00 noon (up to 9 hours), During this time users might face intermittent connection issues to the Internet services and AUS hosted services as listed below.
- Internet Services
- Banner INB (http://inb.aus.edu)
- Banner SSB (https://banner.aus.edu)
- Banner Mobile (Ellucian GO)
- Interruption to Cloud Authentication Services (Email, iLearn, Library, Digital measures.etc) & Passwords workstation (https://passwords.aus.edu )
- Banner Document Management System (BDMS)
- Pharos Printing
- Friday, August 7th, 03:00 AM to 12:00 noon
- Network Maintenance.
What you need to do:
Post activity, if your internet connection is not restored restarting your router(s) should resolve the issue should you still face the issue please contact IT Service Desk as described below.
If you have any questions about this or any other message - contact the AUS Service Desk ([email protected] or x2121) or call your local technical support for verification and guidance.
To review a full calendar of Service change please click on this link: https://itfaq.aus.edu/calendar
REMEMBER - The IT Department will never ask for your password via email or over the phone.