Posted on: 14 May, 2015 - 10:36
Step 1: Visit the GlobalProtect Portal page: https://vpn.aus.edu. Once the page is loaded you will need to Log in using your AUS credentials.
Step 2: After logging in, the page will provide you with multiple download options. Click on "Download Mac 32/64 bit GlobalProtect agent".
Step 3: Double-click on the downloaded file and the following window will open. Click on “Continue”.
Step 4: Click on “Continue” for the next few windows until you reach the "Destination Select" window. Click on “Install” and follow the steps as shown below in the screen shots.
- Ensure “GlobalProtect” and “GlobalProtect System extensions” are checked
- Click “Continue”.
- After a few seconds, the installation will be completed. Click on “Close”.
- You will be prompted with a message to decide either to keep the installer or move it to the trash. Please select upon your convenience.
- Another window will be prompted to allow the GlobalProtect extension. Click on “Open Preferences”.
Step 5: Go to "System Preferences. Click on "Security and Privacy".
Step 6: Click on "Allow" to unblock the loading of Palo Alto Networks.
Step 7: Set the Portal address to vpn.aus.edu . Click on "Connect".
Step 8: Enter your username with @aus.edu
- Click on Next
- Enter the password on next prompt
- Click Sign in
Step 9: Press on the “Do not show this again” check box in the bottom right of the below screenshot
Step 10: To disconnect from the AUS VPN network, click on the icon and choose “Disconnect”.