I am moving to another office and would like to keep my extension’s number, what should I do?

You should place a request before you re-locate to the new office/location on itservicedesk.aus.edu, either by sending an e-mail to [email protected] or by calling Ext: 2121.
Make sure to give us advanced notice as we may need to organize additional cabling.

Important Note: Please do not un-plug your phone and take it with you to the new location as that will not work.