I have a new Staff/Faculty member starting in my department, she/he will require new phone, what is the procedure?

You need to specify whether the type of phone required is analog or digital. Then, you should make an on-line request through banner.

You should notify the IT Service desk as soon as possible by placing a request through itservicedesk.aus.edu, sending an e-mail to [email protected] or by calling Ext: 2121, as we may need to organize additional cabling.

However, if the new staff member requires an IP phone you should check directly with the IT department for location compatibility with IP phones requirements. After that you should follow up with the purchasing department for ordering procedures and prices.