Posted on: 5 November, 2020 - 11:34
What is ServiceNow?
ServiceNow is a one-stop location that provides easy access to all AUS IT services, such as requests, self-help resources and technical assistance. It not only acts as a ticketing platform, it also serves as a communication tool between AUS IT and the wider AUS community. Using a simplified and organized workflow, ServiceNow readily connects the AUS community to IT support, allowing efficient problem-solving and ensuring transparency.
- How to login/access ServiceNow
- Overview of the homepage
- How to search for help guides on Knowledge Base
- How to create a Support Ticket
- How to create a Service Request
- How to keep track of your Tickets
- Using Live Chat