Posted on: 29 March, 2015 - 11:22
Step 1: Press the Home Key.
Step 2: Press the Apps button.
Step 3: Choose Settings.
Step 4: Tap Wi-Fi.
Step 5: Tap "MORE".
Step 6: Under the "Wi-Fi" heading, find and choose AUS_Wireless.
Step 7: Change to the following settings, and then tap connect.
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 Authentication: MSCHAPV2
- CA certificate: unspecified
- Identity: b000xxxxx/g000xxxxx
- Anonymous identity: aus.edu
- Wireless password: AUS login password
Step 8: Verify that AUS_Wireless is Connected.