Posted on: 2 June, 2015 - 16:40
This service includes support for the following external web applications systems:
- Room Reservation System ( RRS) – Facilities the process of reserving AUS academic and administrative rooms.
- File Share – allows users to share files that are too large in size to send using conventional services like Email (or) iLearn.
- Synchronizing RRS data with the official banner schedule.
- Uploading final exams schedule.
- System Management of Server and applications.
- Developing new features to improve the functionality of the system.
Activities Not included
- Reserving rooms on behalf of users.
- Creating/ applying polices for room reservation.
- Uploading Users content to file share.
Maximum planned downtime is < 87.6 hours out of 8,760 hours per year.
No end-user training is provided to clients on how to utilize the service.
Requests for support of Room reservation and fileshare applications must be submitted via IT Service Desk.
The following information must be provided:
- AUS email
- Request Details
New Internal web enhancement service requests approved by respective system-owners must be submitted with complete scope of work and details to IT project manager for evaluation and scheduling.
This service is provided to clients without any fees.
Contact the IT Helpdesk by any of the following options:
|Option||On Campus||off Campus||International Calls|
|Phone||2100 option 3||06 515 2100 option 3||+971 6 515 2100 option 3|
|IT Helpdesk Website||http://ithelpdesk.aus.edu|
Please have the following information available:
- AUS identification number.
- A brief description of the problem.
- Location of the client.