Posted on: 2 June, 2015 - 17:06
This service includes support for the following:
- AUS phone directory is a webpage that allows Faculty and Staff On-Campus to find basic listings of information about people associated with the University.
- It contains contact details of AUS Faculty/Staff’s Office Location and Building, extension number and on-campus housing information.
- Update Office Location and Building.
- Update single extension number, multiple extensions or/and fax numbers.
- Provide access to view telephone bill on AUS Banner.
Activities Not included
- Housing details.
- Staff/faculty photo.
- Staff/faculty displayed name.
- Staff/faculty designations/department.
Maximum planned downtime is < 87.6 hours out of 8,760 hours per year.
End-user training is available upon request. More instruction on Telephone Directory Services can be found at IT Website.
Telephone Directory Service is available to clients in all campus buildings.
Access to Telephone Directory Service is via web browser at http://teledir.aus.edu.
This service is provided to clients without any fees.
Contact the IT Helpdesk by any of the following options:
|Option||On Campus||off Campus||International Calls|
|Phone||2100 option 3||06 515 2100 option 3||+971 6 515 2100 option 3|
|IT Helpdesk Website||http://ithelpdesk.aus.edu|
Please have the following information available:
- AUS identification number.
- A brief description of the problem.
- Location of the client.