Posted on: 2 June, 2015 - 17:12
This service includes support for the following:
- Conduct targeted IT Training Service.
- Provide upon request Training.
- Provide consultation on IT Applications queries.
- Walk the clients through relevant ITFAQ or/ and available tutorials.
- Set up a training schedule for group training.
- Provide training material upon request.
Activities Not included
- Work on other department documents.
Sunday – Thursday: 08:00 – 17:00, Excluding university holidays.
No end-user training is provided to clients on how to utilize the service.
Clients are required to submit service requests via any of the IT Service Desk available options - See Further Information or Support.
This service is provided to clients without any fees.
Contact the IT Helpdesk by any of the following options:
|Option||On Campus||off Campus||International Calls|
|Phone||2100 option 3||06 515 2100 option 3||+971 6 515 2100 option 3|
|IT Helpdesk Website||http://ithelpdesk.aus.edu|
Please have the following information available:
- AUS identification number.
- A brief description of the problem.
- Location of the client.