Posted on: 2 June, 2015 - 18:10
This service includes support for the following:
Configure BlackBerry Smartphones to access AUS email accounts, through AUS BlackBerry Enterprise Server or Blackberry Internet Services.
- Create BES/BIS account and configure the device*.
* Head Department approval is mandatory to enable the BES/BIS services.
Activities Not included
- Create Email Account.
Sunday – Thursday: 08:00 – 17:00, Excluding the university holidays
End-user training, on how to use the Blackberry smartphone, is available upon request.
Eligible clients are Faculty and Staff in all campus buildings.
Clients are eligible for the following support:
- Synchronize BES Blackberry smartphone with End user Desktop (Email, Contacts and calendar).
- Ensure service provider package/plan functionality.
Clients are required to submit Blackberry smartphone support requests via any of the IT Service Desk available options - See Further Information or Support.
Blackberry smartphone service is available to eligible client upon request and authorization.
Blackberry Smartphone services are provided to clients without any fees. Usage fees are charged to the employee’s home department.
Contact the IT Helpdesk by any of the following options:
|Option||On Campus||off Campus||International Calls|
|Phone||2100 option 3||06 515 2100 option 3||+971 6 515 2100 option 3|
|IT Helpdesk Website||http://ithelpdesk.aus.edu|
Please have the following information available:
- AUS identification number.
- A brief description of the problem.
- Location of the client.