Posted on: 3 June, 2015 - 08:11
This service includes support for the following:
- Protect end users from SPAM & Threat messages sent to AUS Community.
- Provide Web Protection, Antivirus and malware protection.
- Provide antivirus services to AUS Owned Desktop & Laptops.
- Design & Manage Server, Desktop Antivirus & Antispam.
- Protect End User Desktops and laptops by applying protection software.
- Customization of policies and Authorization of applications.
- Provide automatic update of antivirus to end user computers.
Activities Not included
- Student personal devices.
Maximum planned downtime is < 87.6 hours out of 8,760 hours per year.
No end-user training is provided to clients on how to utilize the service.
Clients are required to report antispam & antivirus issues and inquires via any of the IT Service Desk available options - See Further Information or Support.
Information on how to report SPAM is available through ITFAQ.
This service is provided to clients without any fees.
Contact the IT Helpdesk by any of the following options:
|Option||On Campus||off Campus||International Calls|
|Phone||2100 option 3||06 515 2100 option 3||+971 6 515 2100 option 3|
|IT Helpdesk Website||http://ithelpdesk.aus.edu|
Please have the following information available:
- AUS identification number.
- A brief description of the problem.
- Location of the client.