Posted on: 3 June, 2015 - 08:14
This service includes support for the following:
- Course delivery and management.
- Centralized system for managing course and user content.
- Web-based video and audio conferencing.
- Deployment, maintenance and support for iLearn services.
- Consulting, training and support services for iLearn users (Students, Faculty, Staff and Alumni).
- Create and update enrollments of all courses and organizations.
Activities Not Included
- Creating teaching content.
- Modify official enrollments of courses.
Maximum planned downtime is < 87.6 hours out of 8,760 hours per year.
No end-user training is provided to clients on how to utilize the service.
- The iLearn course sites will be created automatically within 5 working hours after courses are added in Banner, along with their respective instructors. Courses are created “unavailable” to students by default and the instructor will have to decide whether to make the course available.
- When students register in Banner course, their enrollment will be automatically reflected to the respective iLearn course site within 5 working hours. However, a course instructor might decide to keep his/her iLearn course site unavailable to his students.
- Guests are not allowed to access courses or organizations. However, they can still access publicly available content through links generated by those who can access the system.
Request the Service
- iLearn services are automatically enabled for Staff, Faculty, Students and Alumni.
- Students, Faculty and Staff and are required to report issues and inquiries via IT Service Desk.
- Alumni are required to report issues to ODAA office by contacting: [email protected].
Clients can access iLearn through a web browser (on-campus and off-campus) via the link https://ilearn.aus.edu.
This service is provided to clients without any fees.
Contact the IT Helpdesk by any of the following options:
|Option||On Campus||off Campus||International Calls|
|Phone||2100 option 3||06 515 2100 option 3||+971 6 515 2100 option 3|
|IT Helpdesk Website||http://ithelpdesk.aus.edu|
Please have the following information available:
- AUS identification number.
- A brief description of the problem.
- Location of the client.