Posted on: 3 June, 2015 - 08:16
This service includes support for the following:
- Event & Lecture capturing services.
- Deployment, configuration, support and maintenance for Lecture Capturing systems.
- Deployment of Desktop software for Lecture capturing.
- Record of Lectures.
- Assist support staff and end users on how to best utilize the services.
Activities Not Included:
- Creation of digital content.
Maximum planned downtime is < 87.6 hours out of 8,760 hours per year.
No end-user training is provided to clients on how to utilize the service.
Authorized Faculty and Staff and Registered students.
Clients are required to submit access to Lecture capturing services via any of the IT Service Desk available options - See Further Information or Support.
Prior approval from Sponsor Faculty is required to record lectures by Students in order to use the Video conference equipment in the respective classrooms.
Enhancement of Lecture capturing services request approved by respective owners must be submitted with complete scope of work and details to IT Project manager for evaluation and scheduling.
More information on available videoconferencing venues and instructions on how to setup and use the desktop client can be found at http://video.aus.edu.
This service is provided to clients without any fees.
Contact the IT Helpdesk by any of the following options:
|Option||On Campus||off Campus||International Calls|
|Phone||2100 option 3||06 515 2100 option 3||+971 6 515 2100 option 3|
|IT Helpdesk Website||http://ithelpdesk.aus.edu|
Please have the following information available:
- AUS identification number.
- A brief description of the problem.
- Location of the client.