Posted on: 3 June, 2015 - 08:29
This service includes support for the following:
- Provide access to AUS network services to Students, Faculty and Staff from off campus.
- Provide standard Global Protect VPN client to download and install on desktop and laptops to run the AUS VPN service.
- Ensure AUS VPN service is available for clients to connect 24 x 7.
- Support and troubleshoot issues in case of any connectivity problems.
Activities NOT included:
- Support for other VPN client applications.
- Connect mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones to VPN service.
Maximum planned downtime is < 87.6 hours out of 8,760 hours per year.
VPN configuration instructions is available through ITFAQ website from How could I connect to AUS VPN?
Clients are responsible for configuring their devices based on the instructions found in the ITFAQ, and connect with their active AUS credentials.
This service is provided to clients without any fees.
Contact the IT Helpdesk by any of the following options:
|Option||On Campus||off Campus||International Calls|
|Phone||2100 option 3||06 515 2100 option 3||+971 6 515 2100 option 3|
|IT Helpdesk Website||http://ithelpdesk.aus.edu|
Please have the following information available:
- AUS identification number.
- A brief description of the problem.
- Location of the client.