Posted on: 3 June, 2015 - 08:35
This service includes support for printing via Pharos Uniprint System.
- Administer and manage tracked network printers.
- Manage print job settings including quotas, file-size limits, pricing, user groups and printing rights in coordination with Academic Computing.
- Banner integration.
- Consultation regarding the compatibility of the system with various printers and plotters.
- Service optimization and maintenance.
- Provide and manage client printer packages.
- Develop solutions to enhance the service experience.
Activities Not included
- Physical printer setup, maintenance, consumables and network connectivity.
- End-user support and package installation.
- Maintenance or support of any printer not managed by the system.
- Purchasing of printers and consumables.
Maximum planned downtime is < 87.6 hours out of 8,760 hours per year.
No end-user training is provided to clients on how to utilize the service.
This service is automatically available to Faculty, Staff and enrolled Students.
Pharos client package can be downloaded from https://pharos.aus.edu/.
This service is provided to faculty and staff without any fees. Students are charged a fee for all printing.
Contact the IT Helpdesk by any of the following options:
|Option||On Campus||off Campus||International Calls|
|Phone||2100 option 3||06 515 2100 option 3||+971 6 515 2100 option 3|
|IT Helpdesk Website||http://ithelpdesk.aus.edu|
Please have the following information available:
- AUS identification number.
- A brief description of the problem.
- Location of the client.